Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DreamCreatures ~ Book One, Part One ~ Meeting Him ~ NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: 21/10

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Because if you don't get it, he cut Jennalie. And he will be punished."

Victoria stood up and began walking to the forest.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I started to get up to follow her, but Jadger snarled. "No. Stay."

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I started to get up to follow her, but Jadger snarled. "No. Stay."

Victoria got to the forest. She picked up her sword off the ground the one that she had gave him to use.''Here.''

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Jadger looked over the sword. "This is not it!" He snarled.

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Jadger looked over the sword. "This is not it!" He snarled.

''Yeah this is my sword!''

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"But it is not the one that cut Jennalie."

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"But it is not the one that cut Jennalie."

''Yeah it is.''

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Don't correct me! I know things that your ancestors haven't even heard of!"

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Don't correct me! I know things that your ancestors haven't even heard of!"

''Whatever I hurt her! I don't care if you don't belive me or not just don't punish him.''

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I cannot punish him." Jadger said, looking up to the sky. "But she can."
At that moment Elena flew in. "Jonah!" You come with me! NOW!"

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I cannot punish him." Jadger said, looking up to the sky. "But she can."
At that moment Elena flew in. "Jonah!" You come with me! NOW!"

Victoria looked at them.''No you can't take him! Take me.''

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I almost rolled my eyes, while walking over to Elena.

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I almost rolled my eyes, while walking over to Elena.

Victoria watched as everything happened with a tear in her eye.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Good thing I wrote a note beforehand. I 'accidentally' dropped it.
It read:
Don't worry. I'll be fine.
-J

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Good thing I wrote a note beforehand. I 'accidentally' dropped it.
It read:
Don't worry. I'll be fine.
-J

Victoria saw the piece of paper and grabbed it she picked it up and read it. Part of her beilved him and part of her didn't.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Elena took me back to camp, and forbade me to see Victoria...every again. Okay, so maybe it wasn't going to be fine. But I'd see her at Gathering's, right? And soon as a smile lit up on my face, Elena told me every Gathering I went to, she wouldn't. And that's how it would be.After Elena left, I started crying. No contact with her.

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Elena took me back to camp, and forbade me to see Victoria...every again. Okay, so maybe it wasn't going to be fine. But I'd see her at Gathering's, right? And soon as a smile lit up on my face, Elena told me every Gathering I went to, she wouldn't. And that's how it would be.After Elena left, I started crying. No contact with her.

Victoria sat down on the bed. Victoria started crying. ''Why?!''Victoria screamed through her tears.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Unless...unless I phoned her. But what was her number. I flipped open my phone and searched through my contacts.

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Unless...unless I phoned her. But what was her number. I flipped open my phone and searched through my contacts.

Victoria layed there she piked up her phone but then realized it was no use since she didn't have his phone number.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Nothing sufficed, but Jennalie's number. He reluctantly called her.

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Nothing sufficed, but Jennalie's number. He reluctantly called her.

Victoria layed there hurt and in tears. The only thing she wanted was to be with him.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

In the hut next to Victoria, Jennalie's cellphone rang, without her floppy useless arms, she picked it up with her teeth and opened it with her toes. She pressed it to her shoulder with her cheek. "Hello?"

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:In the hut next to Victoria, Jennalie's cellphone rang, without her floppy useless arms, she picked it up with her teeth and opened it with her toes. She pressed it to her shoulder with her cheek. "Hello?"

Victoria looked up when the phone rang and then when Jennalie answered it Victoria had hope it would be him.

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Yeah, Jennalie do yo-:
"STOP CALLING ME!" She shrieked, cutting him off. She threw her phone against the wall, where it shattered into a million pieces.

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Yeah, Jennalie do yo-:
"STOP CALLING ME!" She shrieked, cutting him off. She threw her phone against the wall, where it shattered into a million pieces.
''Who was that?!''Victoria yelled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum