Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 1, Part 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Fantasy: Well, magic, obviously. Pretty much everything from Harry Potter is probably going to show up in here eventually. Maybe. Who knows?
Maturity: Nothing beyond dating and kissing and stuff like that. And no extreme violence or gory details in battles.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Year 1: Part 1
Summer

Please read the whole front post before joining!

The Hogwarts Times
Come here for the latest Hogwarts news!

11/07 - Hogwarts is open!

You're sitting in your room, chilling out and texting your friends. Suddenly, you hear a tapping at your window. Thinking it's just your little brother playing a prank on you, you ignore it. It comes again, louder this time, and you decide to go stop him before he breaks the glass. You open the window and an owl hops onto the sill, a letter tied onto its leg.
A little weirded out, you untie the letter and the owl flies off. You rip open the envelope and pull out a piece of parchment, leaving a second in the envelope. Here's what it says:

Welcome, new Hogwarts student!

You have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For your first year, you will need:

-TWO (2) sets of uniform black robes and hats
-ONE (1) small pewter cauldron
-ONE (1) each of the enclosed list of schoolbooks
-This form, filled out and posted:
Name:
Personality:
Description: (optional)
Percentage: (Pure-blood, Half-blood, Muggle-born, or Unknown)
Other:

We look forward to seeing you on the Hogwarts Express at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters at 11:00 AM sharp September First. Enjoy your summer!

Hogwarts Rules:
* Follow all of the Hogwarts, YWAR RP, and YWAR rules.
* Please nothing beyond dating and kissing for romance, and nothing gory in the battles.
* If you're about to do something that will affect the whole thread, please ask me first.
* It may take me a few days to sort you. Do not ask when you'll be sorted or I'll put you in the back of the line.
* Post "Lumos!" in italicized yellow with all your forms so I know you've read the rules.
* You may have as many characters as you think you can handle - but please submit no more than three at a time.
* Please make your forms as detailed as possible - it makes it easier to sort you.
* Once a character has graduated, they either must become a teacher, work in Hogsmeade, or no longer show up in RPs.
* No original Hogwarts characters (except maybe Professor Binns, as a mention) and no relations to them, either.
* No powerplaying or godmodeling. In battles, give your opponent a chance to react before doing another move.
* If you want a character to be part of the Death Eaters or the Order of the Phoenix, PM me. However, I might not allow anything until older years.
* Your characters will start out as first years and get older as the years progress. Please don't ask to be automatically in an older year.
* No house requests, please. Once you're sorted, you're sorted. I'm not going to change your character's house. Period.
* HAVE FUN!

Hogwarts students:

Gryffindor:

First years:

Ravenclaw:

First years:
Jakob Haiee(Hi-ee)[WebkinzGirl500]

Hufflepuff:

First years:
Cara Jones [WebkinzGirl500]
Jared Jehavana [WebkinzGirl500]

Slytherin: