Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

76Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:00 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I bit my lip. She shouldn't tell him. Yet. "No, not really." I lied. I swallowed.

C.j. nodded ''What is your favorite song?''He wondered if it would be one of his.

77Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I thought. "I don't have a favorite, really. But I like Sterling's songs."

78Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I thought. "I don't have a favorite, really. But I like Sterling's songs."

C.j. nodded ''How would you like to go to one of his concerts?''

79Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I would love it."

80Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I would love it."

''Uh okay I have tickets for tommorrow. You can bring friends if you want I will be working back stage.'' C.j. told her.''Even though I work back there I never met Sterling.''He explained.

81Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I nodded, though knew he was lying. "Can I have a backstage pass?" I asked.

82Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I nodded, though knew he was lying. "Can I have a backstage pass?" I asked.

''Uh yeah I think I can get my hands on a couple for you and your friends.''He told her with a smile.''You might not see me till after because I will be really busy trying to get things together.''

83Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Okay."

84Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Okay."

''Yeah so what is your favorite color?''

85Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Blue."

86Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Blue."

''Hm I like blue and black..''

87Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Black is okay.."

88Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Black is okay.."

''Thats cool.''He said with a smile.Finally the movie started.

89Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I watched the bloodfest, occaisonally(sp?) wincing. I cuddled up to C.J. The air conditioning was cold.

90Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I watched the bloodfest, occaisonally(sp?) wincing. I cuddled up to C.J. The air conditioning was cold.

C.j. looked at her then carefullly wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

91Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

OneTreeHill! wrote:
WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I watched the bloodfest, occaisonally(sp?) wincing. I cuddled up to C.J. The air conditioning was cold.

I smiled a little, relaxing, feeling comfortable.

92Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:
OneTreeHill! wrote:

I smiled a little, relaxing, feeling comfortable.

''Are you okay?''He asked her..

93Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Yeah. The movie's just...gross." I whispered.

94Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:36 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Yeah. The movie's just...gross." I whispered.

''Do you want to leave?''He asked her.

95Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Only if you want to."

96Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Only if you want to."

''Its up to you.''

97Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"No, it's not."

98Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"No, it's not."

''Well don't leave it up to me.''

99Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I sighed in frustration. "Then we'll leave." I decided.

100Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:52 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I sighed in frustration. "Then we'll leave." I decided.

''Okay.''C.j. walked out of the theater.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum