Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes, Book one, End of life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changes, Book one, End of life Empty Re: Changes, Book one, End of life Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Chappie one, don't know when I'll post it though.

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

2Changes, Book one, End of life Empty Re: Changes, Book one, End of life Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 am

goo, what will be next?
---------------

...With love to free glitter graphics...

Last edited by crazzycat on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

3Changes, Book one, End of life Empty Changes, Book one, End of life Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

WE LOVE AMP!!

Maturity: Kissing, hand holding, making out, nuzzling, tail twining, paw "holding," becoming mates, having babies, etc. etc.
Fantacy: Charries from books/t.v shows etc., and humans with magical powers!
Prolouge/Introduction
"Is it dinner yet," Weed calls from upstairs.
I sit at the stove, angrily poking it. "Ding already," I yell.
"Liz can I invite some friends over," Mischief asks.
"Fine, but let them be home by 7:00," I grumble, perking up as the oven FINALLY dings. "Dinner's ready!" I yell.
Have you ever been trampled by a herd of elephants? I have. Many times. Humans and animals are scurrying all over the place, trying to get the best pieces before they're gone.
Dinner's not much better. Everyone's chattering about something, conversations filling the air. But I couldn't have it any other way. Still, I couldn't help wondering about that day when I was captured...

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum