Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

251Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:46 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Nathan???)

"No." I said, and continued walking.

C.j. looked at her.''What did I do?!''

252Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I didn't have an answer so I just kept walking.

253Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:49 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I didn't have an answer so I just kept walking.

C.j. jumped in front of her.''Do you not want to move that fast??''

254Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"No, I'm okay with it. You're not." I managed to say, walking around him.

255Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"No, I'm okay with it. You're not." I managed to say, walking around him.

''Not okay with what?''

256Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I was silent.

257Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I was silent.

''We don't have to kiss.''

258Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I just walked down the sidewalk.

259Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:56 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I just walked down the sidewalk.

''Please!''

260Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I reached my house and opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled harshly and slammed the door.

261Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:01 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I reached my house and opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled harshly and slammed the door.

C.j. mopped home that night.

The next morning at school he walked around miserably.

262Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I lied against my locker with a stony face.

263Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:03 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I lied against my locker with a stony face.

C.j. walked by her he wanted to stop but thought it would only make things worse so he just walked to his next class.

264Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I watched him walk by and a tear welled up in my eye.

265Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I watched him walk by and a tear welled up in my eye.

C.j. walked into science and sat down.

266Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I walked into my Science class and sat as far away from C.j. as possible.

267Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I walked into my Science class and sat as far away from C.j. as possible.

As soon as class ended he ran out of the room.

268Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I sulked out of the room. It was my free period.

269Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:11 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I sulked out of the room. It was my free period.

C.j. walked into lunch.

270Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I picked out my brown bag lunch from my locker and walked to the cafeteria, sitting at an empty table.

271Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I picked out my brown bag lunch from my locker and walked to the cafeteria, sitting at an empty table.

C.j. sat at a table with his football buddies and a few cheerleaders.

272Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I ate my lunch in silence, and no one came to sit with me, which unlike other times, didn't hurt.

273Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I ate my lunch in silence, and no one came to sit with me, which unlike other times, didn't hurt.

C.j. didn't eat. Normally he could get any girl he wanted but the one he wanted didn't want him.

274Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I finished Mom's homemade spaghetti and put the paper bag in the garbage, drinking my Frutopia.

275Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I finished Mom's homemade spaghetti and put the paper bag in the garbage, drinking my Frutopia.

C.j decided to walk to her. C.j. walked over to her table and sat next to her.''Please let me talk.''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum