Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cages: Becoming the Caged

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cages: Becoming the Caged Empty Re: Cages: Becoming the Caged Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Thanks

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

2Cages: Becoming the Caged Empty Re: Cages: Becoming the Caged Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:33 am

great beggining
---------------

...With love to free glitter graphics...

Last edited by crazzycat on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

3Cages: Becoming the Caged Empty Re: Cages: Becoming the Caged Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Chapter one
It had been three miserable years since I had been brought here. I had seen kids come, kids go, kids die, and many, many babies be born. I curled up beside of my cellmate, Kayla, and ran my hand across her cheek. She was my best friend, and I felt sort of sorry for her. I met her when I first got here. Kayla was scared and alone. I think my presence made her feel better. Anyway, almost nine months ago one of the Breeders came and took Kayla and another boy away. Only about a month later Kayla found out she was pregnant.
Now she was very heavily pregnant, and I was fearing for her. The Breeders took no part in the birthing-they only looked over the baby, checked for good quality, and then returned the baby to the mother. If the baby didn't have the right quality, then it's mother would later be bred to another boy. If the baby had good quality, then the original parents would be bred together until they were moved to the Adult section of the Facility.
I heard a door open and shut, and one of the Cooks came around the cages, dumping food into the kid's bowls. Today it was soup, I could tell from the smell. When I got it, it was basically meat floating around in chicken broth. I ate my share none the less, who knows when we would get fed again. I nudged Kayla. "Breakfast time," I whispered.
She yawned and nodded, making her way over to the bowl, then eating the rest of it.
We eat our food ravenously here because we only get fed about once every three days. Our rations are so small, you could look at a kid here and count every single one of their ribs. The Facility isn't a nice place to be, even though I thought so when I came here first.
Then, the front door opened and a girl walked in, lead by a Master, her neck bound in a rope. She was put in me and Kayla's cage, and then the Master walked away. With the snarl on her face and her light blazing green eyes, I could tell this one would be trouble, and therefore, we could be in trouble as well.

4Cages: Becoming the Caged Empty Cages: Becoming the Caged Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Prologue
I remembered the days when I would fool around just like a kid. I would play tag, yelling and giggling with the other kids. I had friends, I had a life, I had spirit. That was, until my parents took me to the Facility.
They said they couldn't keep me anymore because we were moving and the stress would be bad for me. Apparently, they thought the Facility was some sort of adoption place, and that's what it looked like at first. Only until my parents were gone and I was being led down the halls of a dark place with cages crammed with kids, then did I realize something was horribly wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]