Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost and Found* A RP about Adults, that have been "kidnapped"**

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Lost and Found* A RP about Adults, that have been "kidnapped"** Lemony-Snicket-001

Students of a High Society Class or rich kids who have gotten what ever they desired at anytime, have to go under cover for the FBI to save thier CEO, Actor, Actresses, Model, US Video Game designers, Lawyer's, etc who have been Kid-Napped by thier worst Nightmare.......As they call him "The Creeper". He shapeshifts into the kids parent(s) so he can kidnap the real parents in the process and rob family's and company's, stores, websites,Phone comany's, and many more place s that rack in the dough every minute of every day dry. Your mission is to find your parents and defeat the creepper or put him in Jail. FBI agents can help you find or track but they may not travel around from state to state with you. This is your problem your mission.
Rules:
1. Follow rules.
2. Respect me.
3. No god-moding or Powerplaying
4. PM ALL FORMS!!
5. Post 'I found them' in your form if you read these rules
6.Please try to use good grammer and try just try to use good spelling it doesn't have to bee perfect but yah know no :
EX. I did a wirlie and wlkd dwn the stars....none of that.
7.No CHAT speak like :g2g or brb or ttyl and so on and so on..
8. most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Chapters so far:
Lost and Found *Chapter 1*.... Finding Out

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com/

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Form:
First and Last name:
Kid,FBI agent, or Parent:
Personality:
Description:
House Description:
History:
How rich are you?( You may not go over 1,000,000!):
Other(put age in her if FBI Agent or Parent.):

Kids
Spoiler:

Parent's
Spoiler:

FBI Agents
Spoiler:

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Lost•and•found { { T h e•s e t t i n g } }

K I D S
Everyone in this category lived in upscale towns, all over the U.S. but,currently the kidnapper has all the parents held in a fancy hotel(all of it was rented) New York, New York. The hotel is named the Fleurion,so,whoever's saving the parents will be in/near the Fleurion in New York, New York. Whenever the setting changes, I'll post an announcement,and either me, Sweet or scoob will put it on the first page,also.
P A R E N T S
Everyone in this category is staying in the Fleurion. The doors and windows are shut tight,so no one leaves. All the luxuries have been taken out of your rooms,so you have: a small radio, two cots, and a limited supply of clothes. There are scheduled times for everything,such as washing,eating,laundry,serving the kidnapper,etc. One of us will make a small announcement on the current page whenever we want a time for eating or such. The walls are thin though,so you can talk to other kidnapped parents.

F B I•A G E N T S
You are either near/ around the New York area,collecting hints,or back at the Washington D.C. HQ formulating ways to free the parents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum