Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

-I Used To Be Love Drunk, Now I'm Hungover, I'll Love You Forever, Forever Is Over- PRP Between Scoobi and Kindro

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

[Sure! I'll start, love. ^^]

Eliana looked over at Frank in their bed. She touched his jaw, trying to wake him up. "Frankie...The doctor said that today's the day! You can try and walk."

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank woke up, and smiled. He kissed her sweet lips lightly, before swinging his legs over the side of the bed, and using the bed, to steady himself, he took a step, with his right leg and smiled, as it functioned, like othing had ever happened a week ago. He smiled, and took a few more steps to the bathroom, and opened the door with his right hand. He walked in, and jumped, his hair was a mess, and he looked terable. He sighed, and brushed his long hair, and sighed. He needed a hair cut, badly. He didn't like getting haircuts, but he would go for a short hair cut this time. "Hey, Eli? Can you take me to the hair cut...place?" Frank asked stammering at what to call it. He sighed, and walked back into the bedroom.

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com/

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana brow furrowed. "And get all your sexy hair cut off?" She frowned even further, putting a hand on his shoulder. She ran her fingers through his hair, petting it practically, and sighed. "Fine." She changed quickly into a MCR shirt with a deep V-neck, showing some cleavage. She laughed, and pulled on a zipper hoodie over it. Only Frank got to see that. She also put on a pair of skinny jeans, and her black and white Converse.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank changed quickly, into grey jeans, a black button down, his black and white converse, and a black tie. He smiled, and fixed his hair lightly, parting on the right, and walked into the living room with a smile.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana sighed, running her fingers through his long, lucious hair. She grabbed the keys to her Camaro, and trotted out to it. She climbed in and began driving to the barber in town.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank hopped in, and smiled. When they got there, Frank walked up to the front door, and smiled a friendly smile, at the girl behind the small clear podem. He signed himself in, and talked to the girl, about how he wanted his hair cut. He said cut it all off, except like not all of it all of it, but make it really short, like about a few centimeters, still there, on his head,....like just cut it all off, not bald, not partly bald, but....short.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana smiled at the girl, as well, when they entered. She followed them to the work area and sat in the chair next to Frank's.
------------------------------
Frank smiled over at Eli, then sighed as his long hair fell to the ground.
Eliana's hand flew to her mouth when she saw how much hair had fallen to the ground. He still looked like Frank, but..."Oh, my God..." Eliana's eyes began to water with tears as she watched his long tendrils fall to the ground.
Frank just laughed at Eli. When the girl was done, Frank rubbed his short hair, and smiled. He brushed off the last of the hair that was on his back, and smiled. He walked over and paid the girl, and waited for Eli at the front.
"Oh, my...Frank..." Eliana fingered his crew cut, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Oh, shit. Why did I let you get a fucking haircut!?" She frowned. "I mean, you're still sexy as fuck, sure, but...Oh, Frank..."
Frank just laughed, and walked out the door, jumping into the car and smiling.
"Oh, shut the fuck up..." Eliana said, sliding into the car. She began driving home, her face set in stone.
Frank just laughed.
"Bitch. You sooooo fucking owe me," Eliana told him, frowning.
"No I don't, all you had to do was drive me here, you didn't have to go in, or watch my hair fall to the floor," Frank said, rolling his eyes.
Eliana frowned. "So? Now your hair is all gone, it just...it's not you..." She slowly pulled into their drive way. "Roll your eyes again. I dare you." She laughed. "Oh, geez. I sound like my mom now..."
-------------------------------
Frank laughed, and rolled his eyes again, jumping out and running up to the front door.
Eliana ran after him, grinning. Her eyes were still watery, and spilling over, but she didn't mind that much; he was being...well, Frank. And she wanted to be Eliana, not her mother.
Frank laughed, as he jumped and landed softly, on the couch. He smiled and bent his knees, his feet resting on the couch, his arms behind his head, a smile on his face.
Eliana smiled at him. She leaned over him, taking her hooside off, exposing her deep v-neck MCR shirt. She smiled down at him, as she straddled his smallish torso with her long legs. She leaned over to kiss his lips, before sitting upright again. She giggled at him, still trying to get used to his new short, but very cute, hair cut.
Frank pushed her gently off of him, and set her on the floor, his hands grasping her shoulders. He went back to laying/sitting there, day dreaming. It was peasceful and quiet, although he could feel Eli's eyes borring through his soul, angry.
Eliana frowned. "What. The. Fuck?" She looked at him, just laying back, eyes closed. She remained on the floor, though, her brow furrowed in anger.
Frank sighed. It was probably the first time he'd done that since they got married, and he shifted on the couch uncomfortably.
Eliana slapped his knee, but rather lightly. "Frank. What the fuck is up?"
Frank looked down at Eli and sighed. "I'm just thinking, day dreaming, stuff I don't have time for now..." Frank looked down at Eli.
Eliana sighed. "Well...I mean...Um. Okay..." She sighed and typed a status for Facebook: "Bored, bored, bored. Razz HMU." She set it as her status, then let out a long sigh.
Frank smiled at the ceiling and sighed.
Eliana sighed, as well. She stood and trotted to the bathroom. She re-did her makeup, and curled her hair even further, to the point that it fell in large, carmel-colored curls. Her brow furrowed. She reached into the medicine cabinet and took out the bottle of bright red dye, that was for Halloween. She wet her hair, then followed the instructions on the bottle. Within the hour, she had bright red hair. She grinned. "Yo, Frankie. C'mere..."
Frank sighed again, and soon fell asleep on the couch.
Eliana trotted out of the bathroom, and into the living room, weher Frank was asleep on the couch. She shook his shoulder. "Yo. Frankie. Wake up, or I'll rape ya," she joked.
Frank shifted, and turned on his left side, facing the couch, his back turned to Eli.
Eliana knew one thing that would wake him up for sure. She opened her mouth wide and let out a blood-curdling scream.
Frank jumped, and covered his ear, as he spazzed out for a second. He landed back on the couch, and stared angrily up at Eli. Her hair was bright red like Gerard's, but he was used to it. He just stared up at her angrily.
Eliana stuck her tongue out at Frank. "Hey, it was either I scream, or I rape you, so," she joked with a short laugh, not really understanding beyond that point why he was angry with her.
Frank just stood up and walked into his study, locked all the locks, and laid down on the blackish grey hammock and pulled the black pillow under his head.
Eliana frowned. "Thanks for making me feel self-concious, bitch!" she shouted. She flopped onto the couch. She took a picture of her flaming head on her phone, and put it on Facebook. Within moments, she had multiple comments saying it looked "epic", and "hot" and "sexy". She sighed, and tagged Frank in the picture, so that he would get a notification, so he could see it.
Frank just slid his phone against the floor lightly, and went back to sleeping.
Eliana, after sleeping on the couch for three hours, stood and trotted to Frank's study. She tried opening the door, but it was locked. She slammed her fist on the door. "Frankie, hun, get up."
[????]
Eliana groaned, and slid down against the door. She knocked her head against the foor repeatedly, texting Gee all the while. "Frank has been sleeping almost all day. Should I be concerned?"
Frank just shifted again.

Gee texted back, "No. He used to sleep all day, back when the Revenge album was out, he's been like that, since the beginning when he joined the band. He's okay."
"Okay. But I'm so fucking bored. Razz" Eliana knocked her hand against Frank's foor again, with a long sigh. "FRANKIE. Get. The. Fuck. UP!" she screamed.
Frank moaned again, and threw a small pillow at the door as hard as he could and wiggled around lightly.
"Do you think I'm fucking with you, bitch? Get uuuuuuuuup. I've been so lonely and bored, all day." Eliana groaned.
Frank moaned again. "Then go get Lily and Cherry, from our mom's house..." Frank said, groaning again, before falling asleep.
Eliana frowned and stood. She grabbed her keys.

"DADDY, DADDY!" the twins screamed in unison, slamming their little fists on his door.
Frank moaned, and dissmissed the twins rapping on his door.
"Daddy's sleeping," Eliana said, pulling them into the kitchen. "Why don't we make him a chocolate cake? It's his favorite..."
Frank slept peacefully, in the darkness of his study.
When the cake was done, the house smelled of chocolate. Eliana grinned when, after she iced it, the twins put a bunch of colorful sprinkles and drew faces and hearts with different colored icing.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank breathed in the smell of chocolate cake, and smiled. He wanted some, but was to tired to stand. He just fell asleep again, not meaning to that time.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

"C'mon, girls. Let's give your Daddy his cake." Eliana picked it up like a waitress and followed the girls, who began banging on his door, shouting, "Daddy! Daddy! Cake! Cake!"

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank moaned. He tried standung up, but his legs were to lazy. He sighed, and used a remote, that unlocked the door, and the latches, and yelled. "Door's open!" Frank sat up in the hamock, and smiled down at Lily and Cherry.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Lily and Cherry ran in, and tackled their dad. Eliana followed after, cake in hand. The only light was coming from the kitchen, and from the windows, which had the blinds closed, so it was pretty dark. Eliana felt her way around and set the cake on his desk, then sat on the hammock. She hugged his neck, kissed his mouth, then smiled at their children.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank goaned lightly, as the girls tackled him, then hamock swung back and forth against the wall. He stedied it, and smiled down at his beatiful children.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana smiled, then pointed at the cake. "The girls and I made you that, sweetie." The twins smiled, and pointed at the cake as well. "Yeah, Daddy! We made it just for you!" Cherry said, smiling.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank smiled. "Maybe, If you girls eat all your dinner tonight, we can eat some of it." Frank smiled, ruffling there hair lightly, smiling up at Eli.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana smiled. "Oh, dinner..." She sighed. "Uh, what do you guys want for dinner tonight?" she asked the girls. "I want what Daddy's having!" Lily chirped. "And I want what sister's having!" Eliana giggled, and turned to Frank. "What do you want tonight, sweetie?"

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank thought about it for a minute, and sighed. "Grilled Cheese??" Frank said looking at the girls with a smile on his face.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana grinned. "Grilled cheese, it is." She kissed each one of their forehead's, and stood. She trotted into the kitchen, and got out the cheese, and bread. She began grilling the sandwiches, putting two slices of cheese on Frank and hers. She also put some tomatoe soup on the stove, heating it up.
--

"Dinner's ready!" Eliana said, setting down Frank's plate and bowl, the last one. She poured everyone a cup of milk, and took them to the table, then waited for everyone to join her.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank, and the girls walked into the kitchen, and smiled. THe girls had their arms rapped around his ankels, and were making him pull them. He struggled slightly, but mannaged to get to the table, and gently shake the girls off, before sitting down.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana smiled at her family, watching as the girls climbed up into their chairs. She sat down next to Frank, and waited for them to begin eating before she did.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank took a bite out of his grilled cheese, and smiled take a drink of his milk. He smiled again, and put one arm around Eli, kissing her cheek, before taking anouther bite, and taking back his arm.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana broke off a piece of the sandwich and dipped it into the soup, before sticking it into her mouth. She chewed it up, swallowed, then kissed Frank's cheek. "Mommy, when I grow up, can I marry Daddy?" Cherry asked. Eliana frowned, shaking her head, hugging his neck. "No. Daddy's mine."

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank tryed to contain his laughter, but he didn't do so well. Frank laughed again, and took a spoon full of tomato soup, and ate it. He put an arm around Eli, and smiled.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

"B-B-But!" Cherry frowned. Lily turned to Cherry. "No! You can't marry Daddy! I'm going to marry Daddy!" Eliana muttered, "Incest..." very, very lightly, before kissing Frank's cheek, leaning into him, and taking another bite of her sandwich.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

"Hey!" Frank snapped. He sighed. "Neither of you can marry me, cause I"m already married to Mommy." Frank said kissing Eli lightly.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana smiled, and wrapped both her arms around his body, pulling him tighter. She leaned her head into his side, but not before kissing him back. Cherry and Lily both stuck their tongues out at their mom, angry that they couldn't marry their daddy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum