Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

201Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:My eyes eventually closed and I fell into sleep. My head rested on C.j's shoulder.

C.j. smiled down at her when they got to the party he kissed her fore head. Then gently woke her up.

202Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I opened my eyes slowly. "Wha...?"

203Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I opened my eyes slowly. "Wha...?"

''Do you just not want to go to the party?''

204Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"No, I want to go. I'm just a bit...tired." I yawned the last word.

205Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"No, I want to go. I'm just a bit...tired." I yawned the last word.

C.j. grabbed her out of the car.''Okay now there might be a few celeberites here.''

206Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

My eyes widened. "Really? Cool."

207Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:My eyes widened. "Really? Cool."

''Yeah I guess.''C.j. walked up to the guy at the door.''C.j. here with Sterling.''C.j. told him.

208Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Sterling?"

209Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Sterling?"

''I told you I work with him. ''C.j. told her again.''He put me on the list.''

210Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Right." I almost whacked my head on a wall for stupidity.

211Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Right." I almost whacked my head on a wall for stupidity.

C.j. nodded...And grabbed her hand and walked in Miley Cyrus was there singing one of her songs.

212Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

My mouth almost dropped open. "Wow."

213Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:My mouth almost dropped open. "Wow."

''Yeah...Thats Sterling's sister.''

214Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Yeah, I sorta noticed from the last name..."

215Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Yeah, I sorta noticed from the last name..."

''Yep''C.j. said pointing to Brittney Spears.

216Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Ohmigod! I absolutley LOVE Britney Spears!" I said, giggling and blushing. "I've liked since I was a kid!"

217Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Ohmigod! I absolutley LOVE Britney Spears!" I said, giggling and blushing. "I've liked since I was a kid!"

''Want to go up stairs?''

218Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Sure."

219Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:43 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Sure."

C.j. walked up to one of the bedrooms.

220Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I followed him, not really paying attention.

221Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I followed him, not really paying attention.

He layed her on the bed.

222Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I wondered what was happening.

223Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:48 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I wondered what was happening.

C.j. sat down next to her.

224Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

( confused affraid confused affraid confused affraid confused affraid confused affraid = me)

I was a bit confused. What was he doing?

225Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:50 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:( Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Confused Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Affraid Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Confused Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Affraid Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Confused Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Affraid Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Confused Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Affraid Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Confused Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 9 Affraid = me)

I was a bit confused. What was he doing?

''Want to talk?Or...''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum