Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

176Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

"That sounds cool," Liz said.

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

177Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

My mouth almost dropped open. I never got to go to any popular parties. "Sure." I said, my voice almost trembling with excitement.

178Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:My mouth almost dropped open. I never got to go to any popular parties. "Sure." I said, my voice almost trembling with excitement.

''Will have fun.''

179Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Lots?"

180Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Lots?"

''By lots you mean like what?''

Lucas smiled..''It will be fun.''

181Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

"Wow, I bet," Liz smiled. "so, are we gonna go?"

182Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Liz wrote:"Wow, I bet," Liz smiled. "so, are we gonna go?"

Lucas nodded and pulled out of the driveway.

183Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz watched. She rolled down the window and looked out.

184Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Liz wrote:Liz watched. She rolled down the window and looked out.

Lucas smiled at her...

185Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz smelled all of the exiteing scents.

186Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Lots of fun."

187Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Lots of fun."

''Yep.''

188Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Liz wrote:Liz smelled all of the exiteing scents.

''Where should we go to eat?''

189Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

"I dunno, how about that fancy place up in town?"

190Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Liz wrote:"I dunno, how about that fancy place up in town?"

''That sounds nice.''Lucas told her as he turned.

191Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz watched the road. She felt a bit bored.

192Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Liz wrote:Liz watched the road. She felt a bit bored.

Lucas wrapped his arm around her.

193Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz put her head on Lucas's shoulder.

194Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I grinned. "Great. When do we leave?"

195Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:14 pm

''Now if you want. I am sure they have food at the party so we can just go there.''C.j. said grabbing his keys and her hand.

Lucas smiled down at her and slipped on the radio.

196Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I smiled inside as he grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

197Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I smiled inside as he grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

C.j. walked out of the door and opened the car door for her.Then got in the drivers side and started the car.

198Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I stuck on my seatbelt.

199Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I stuck on my seatbelt.

C.j. drove off and smiled at her with his hand still in hers.

200Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 8 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

My eyes eventually closed and I fell into sleep. My head rested on C.j's shoulder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum