Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

301Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I slowly pushed him away, looking down.

''Did I do something wrong?''

302Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"No."

303Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"No."

''Whats wrong then?''

304Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I can't."

305Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:51 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I can't."

''Wait why?"

306Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Because."

307Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Because."

''Okay we don't have to kiss then.''

308Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I put my head in my hands.

309Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I put my head in my hands.

''Whats wrong?''

310Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"You don't understand."

311Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"You don't understand."

''Exactly so you need to tell me.''

312Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"It's too hard."

313Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:04 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"It's too hard."

''Are we dating?"'

314Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I closed my eyes. The question I was debating in my mind right now.

315Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I closed my eyes. The question I was debating in my mind right now.

C.j waited.

316Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Nes."

317Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:08 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Nes."

C.j. looked at her and then nodded.''Let me know when you have the answer. ''He said standing up.

318Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

My head fell through my hands and onto the table. The bell rang and I got up and walked to my locker. I pulled out a Yes or No toy thing that I had when I was three. "What shall I say?" I asked it quietly, and shook. I looked down, and it said It's your choice. I slammed my locker shut in frustration and threw the toy in the garbage can.

319Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:My head fell through my hands and onto the table. The bell rang and I got up and walked to my locker. I pulled out a Yes or No toy thing that I had when I was three. "What shall I say?" I asked it quietly, and shook. I looked down, and it said It's your choice. I slammed my locker shut in frustration and threw the toy in the garbage can.

C.j. had to leave early because he had to get ready for his concert. He remembered he gave her the tickets and backstage passes he wondered what she would do.

320Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the music.

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

321Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Liz wrote:Liz smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the music.

Lucas pulled into the resturants parking lot.''Ready?"

322Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

At home, I was debating on whether to go to the concert or not. I decided to, with Hollie. Later that night, I put on my concert clothes and some make-up, ready to rock the place.

323Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:At home, I was debating on whether to go to the concert or not. I decided to, with Hollie. Later that night, I put on my concert clothes and some make-up, ready to rock the place.

Sterling was backstage getting ready. He was no longer C.j. Sterling grabbed the mirophone and began warming up before going on. The whole time he was thinking about her.

324Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I grinned with Hollie while the warmup band played. We were at the front of the mosh pit, jumping in time with the music. My mind strayed to Sterling, or 'C.j.' I shooed him away and decided to just enjoy the concert.

325Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 13 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I grinned with Hollie while the warmup band played. We were at the front of the mosh pit, jumping in time with the music. My mind strayed to Sterling, or 'C.j.' I shooed him away and decided to just enjoy the concert.

Sterling felt for the first time ever nervous. Sterling walked out on stage. He began playing one of his new songs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum