Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

401Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

She lay in a hospital bed, all bruised and broken up. Some losers had broke her left arm while she was unconscious, and the emergency team found her.

402Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:She lay in a hospital bed, all bruised and broken up. Some losers had broke her left arm while she was unconscious, and the emergency team found her.

C.j. had no answer when he called her. C.j. didn't know what to do at that point.

403Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Her cellphone's speaker for the ringtone was dead, so she had to check it. It buzzed for a missed call, and she checked it. It was C.j. She sucked in air. Why was he calling her? To cuss her out?

404Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Her cellphone's speaker for the ringtone was dead, so she had to check it. It buzzed for a missed call, and she checked it. It was C.j. She sucked in air. Why was he calling her? To cuss her out?
C.j. sat there he wanted to call again. He liked hearing her voicemale after all that might be the only time he ever hears her voice again.

405Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

She called him back immedietly.

406Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:She called him back immedietly.

C.j. answered...''Hello?"

407Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"C.j.?"

408Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"C.j.?"

''Y-your alive.''He said with exictment and relief.

409Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Barely." She croaked.

410Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:00 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Barely." She croaked.

''Are you gona kill your self still?''

411Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

She was silenyt.

412Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:She was silenyt.

''Are you gona give us a try?''

413Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

She stayed silent.

414Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:She stayed silent.

''Uh are you gona answer any of my questions?''

415Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Maybe." She answered.

416Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Maybe." She answered.

[Uh in Canada do you have a president?]

'' I need a yes or no.''

417Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

(Prime Minister. And yes.)

"I'll answer some."

418Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Prime Minister. And yes.)

"I'll answer some."
[Do you have a constitution?]

'' Well do me and you have a chance?"'

419Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

(Wha?)

She was silent once again.

420Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Wha?)

She was silent once again.

[I guess you don't lol. Do you know who Barak Obama is?]
''Please give me a answer.''

421Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

(Yeah. Last year our teacher was a politic freak, so we learned all about all the elections. Plus, who doesn't? XD)

"I don't think I can."

422Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Yeah. Last year our teacher was a politic freak, so we learned all about all the elections. Plus, who doesn't? XD)

"I don't think I can."

''I am gona take that as a no then.''

[Got any questions about the United States?]
[Oh and my signature and avatar on the other site is me. Shhh don't tell no one because I could get in trouble. The pictures I have on Yahoo.com to so sometimes when I type in emo girl I can find my self because I have the pictures on Fliker.com also.Lol]

423Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Don't say that."

(Not really. XP)

(You look preeety in your avvie. But in your siggie, in my opinion, too much eye makeup. Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Icon_eek )

424Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Don't say that."

(Not really. XP)

(You look preeety in your avvie. But in your siggie, in my opinion, too much eye makeup. Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Icon_eek )

''Well I am gona think that.''

[Lol thanks.]

425Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Please don't."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum