Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:18 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Yes I do."

''N- no you don't. Please just give us a chance?''

377Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I deserve to die." I sobbed, ignoring the second question. "I sneak into people's minds, know all their secrets. It's not right!"

378Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I deserve to die." I sobbed, ignoring the second question. "I sneak into people's minds, know all their secrets. It's not right!"

''God wanted you to be like this. You are a very speical person , You know I'd love to hear what people are saying about me.''Sterling said looking at her.

379Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"No, you wouldn't. Once I listened to Hollie's thoughts, and all they were about was you. She's doesn't really care about her friends. She only cares about you. Why don't you go for her instead?"

380Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:43 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"No, you wouldn't. Once I listened to Hollie's thoughts, and all they were about was you. She's doesn't really care about her friends. She only cares about you. Why don't you go for her instead?"

''Because I like you. I love everything about you. I want to be with and honestly only you.''C.j. said very truthful and sincer. ''I have fallen for you.''He told her. ''And I wish you would fall for me.''He told her kissing her hand softly.

381Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I flopped down on my bed, overwhelmed. "Why can't I be normal?" I moaned.

382Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:48 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I flopped down on my bed, overwhelmed. "Why can't I be normal?" I moaned.

''You just have to deal with it you shouldn't have to go through your whole life trying to change your selfl. How about this how about for now we are just reallhy close friends and see were that takes us. And if you ever want to be more than friends cool and if you don't thats fine to.''He told her with a slight smile on his face.

383Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 am

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

She sat up, everything clear to her now. "Excuse me." She said, going for her window.

384Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:She sat up, everything clear to her now. "Excuse me." She said, going for her window.

''Wa -wa Where are you going?"Cj asked standing up and following her.

385Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 am

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"To the old hanging station." I said, stepping out the window onto the roof. I jumped off onto the hard pool cover.

386Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"To the old hanging station." I said, stepping out the window onto the roof. I jumped off onto the hard pool cover.
''What your gona kill your self?"\

387Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I have to. I'm an abomination."

388Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I have to. I'm an abomination."
''You kill your self I will kill myself and thats a promise.''

389Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"At least you'll go to heaven." She stated, sliding down the pole next to the roof of her house to the ground.

390Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"At least you'll go to heaven." She stated, sliding down the pole next to the roof of her house to the ground.

''Don't do this I won't let you.''He told her.[Is she actully gona kill her self?]

391Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

(I don't know yet.)

Not hearing him, she ran towards the other side of town.

392Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(I don't know yet.)

Not hearing him, she ran towards the other side of town.
C.j. ran after her. ''Please don't do this don't make you happy?''

393Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"What?" She asked, though not stopping.

394Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"What?" She asked, though not stopping.

''Are you only thinking about your self in this situation? I love you and I think I can make you happy if you let me.''C.j, told her.

395Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"How can you possibly make me happy? I've never been happy in my entire life."

396Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"How can you possibly make me happy? I've never been happy in my entire life."

''I love you and if you let me love you and if you let ur self love me then I can make you happy. There is someone who cares strongly about you.''

397Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"But I don't care for me!"

398Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"But I don't care for me!"
''You know what Bitch kill your self. You want to just worry about your self not worry about by killing your self how many people are gona be left hurt. Then go ahead kill your self.''He told her throwing his hands up in the air.

399Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Suddenly she fell, overwhelmed. No one loved her. Everyone knew she was a freak. But him. He kept pushing, the only one that liked her a sliver. And now he was gone too. The sobs overwhelmed all else, and she fainted.

400Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 16 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Suddenly she fell, overwhelmed. No one loved her. Everyone knew she was a freak. But him. He kept pushing, the only one that liked her a sliver. And now he was gone too. The sobs overwhelmed all else, and she fainted.

C.j. at home later that night. Decided to give her a call. C.j. wanted to hear her voice just so he knew she was okay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum