Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

351Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Yes!" Hollie screamed. I started to take backwards steps.

352Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Yes!" Hollie screamed. I started to take backwards steps.

''What about you?''He asked her.''Just as freinds nothing more.''He added.

353Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I finally looked up at C.j. Hollie looked at me like, 'You were dating?'

354Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I finally looked up at C.j. Hollie looked at me like, 'You were dating?'

C.j. said nothing he just waited for her to reply about going to the party.

[Hey want to rp at the Watterfall On Twig?]

355Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

(Sure.)

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

356Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Sure.)

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

''Please?''

357Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Yes." Hollie answered for me.

358Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Yes." Hollie answered for me.

C.j. simply walked away since she wouldn't answer.

359Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Hollie!" I groaned. She replied simply, "Who wouldn't want to go to an after-party with Sterling Cyrus???" I looked down. "Me."

360Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:03 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Hollie!" I groaned. She replied simply, "Who wouldn't want to go to an after-party with Sterling Cyrus???" I looked down. "Me."

C.j. walked out of the concert arrina he no longer felt like partying. He decided to go home.

361Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

Instead of going home, I sat on a bench nearby the stadium and started to sob. It was all so overwhelming. My mind barriers broke and I heard all the nearby people's thoughts.
What the frick is wrong with her?
Ha, she's been dumped.

Dude, she's hot!

362Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Instead of going home, I sat on a bench nearby the stadium and started to sob. It was all so overwhelming. My mind barriers broke and I heard all the nearby people's thoughts.
What the frick is wrong with her?
Ha, she's been dumped.

Dude, she's hot!

C.j. went home he layed on his bed staring at the steeling.''I can get any girl and the one I want I can't get.'' C.j. said to himself.

363Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I ended up sleeping on the bench. I woke up in the morning with a blanket on top of me. At least someone was kind enough to do that. I wiped the dried tears from my face and headed home. My mom didn't ask questions, luckily. I lied down on my bed and thought.

364Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:11 am

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I ended up sleeping on the bench. I woke up in the morning with a blanket on top of me. At least someone was kind enough to do that. I wiped the dried tears from my face and headed home. My mom didn't ask questions, luckily. I lied down on my bed and thought.

C.j. woke up in the morning and knew he had to move on but he couldn't get over her. ''Why why?'' C.j. said to himself.

365Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I pushed him away and tried to think of mathematics, but that didn't work. I heard my Mom's thoughts.
I think she's going crazy...
And then I lost it. Bawling, I stuffed my face in a pillow. My window as wide open, too. I pulled the blankets over my head.

366Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:08 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I pushed him away and tried to think of mathematics, but that didn't work. I heard my Mom's thoughts.
I think she's going crazy...
And then I lost it. Bawling, I stuffed my face in a pillow. My window as wide open, too. I pulled the blankets over my head.

C.j. sat there he decided to walk to her house at least just to see she was okay. C.j. then looked through her window to see she was crying. He jumped in it.''Hey whats wrong?''He said wrapping his arm around her tightly to comfort her.

367Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

For once I was glad my room was soundproof. I couldn't reply to him, the sobbing overwhelmed me.

368Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:48 am

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:For once I was glad my room was soundproof. I couldn't reply to him, the sobbing overwhelmed me.
''Shh its gona be okay I promise.''He told her.

369Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"It's not okay. It's not." I sobbed. "My mom thinks I'm crazy for God's sake!"

370Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"It's not okay. It's not." I sobbed. "My mom thinks I'm crazy for God's sake!"

''Well your not crazy listen to me. You have to tell me what exactly is wrong so I can help you.''

371Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"No one can help me. I'm crazy, and I'm a freak."

372Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"No one can help me. I'm crazy, and I'm a freak."

''No your not listen I really like you a lot.'' C.j. said teliing the truth. He then kissed her forehead.

373Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Please. Don't." I said, pulling away from him. "I'll never be able to love. There would be no surprises, no secrets."

374Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Please. Don't." I said, pulling away from him. "I'll never be able to love. There would be no surprises, no secrets."

''So I love you. I have fallen for you. You don't deserve to be miserable.''He told her.

375Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Yes I do."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum