Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

-I Used To Be Love Drunk, Now I'm Hungover, I'll Love You Forever, Forever Is Over- PRP Between Scoobi and Kindro

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

We Love AMP!

something no one ever expected...

she has to keep quiet...

or else...

Eliana Whitacre. The smartest and prettiest of the bunch. A little out of the ordinary, sure, but not as out of the ordinary as what she's turning into...

A Midnight Wolf is what they're called. When even the slightest of moonlight touches their skin, they morph into terrible creatures, dis-figured versions of humans that look much like wolves. There's clans of them all over the world, mostly in cloudy cities, but that's aside the point. It's a terrible way to live, but they must deal with it. The only "cure" is to die. And nobody wants that, except for a choice few, who, frankly, don't give a rat's ass. One who turns into a Midnight Wolf; 1.) Is a descendant of a long line of hybrids, 2.) Has kissed a Midnight Wolf or 3.) Has seen one transform.

--

As long as Eliana can remember, she's been best friends with Frank Iero, who's always been there for her. Little does she know, he's been a Midnight Wolf ever since he was fifteen years old. Frank also has Epstein-Barr Virus[EBV], which she does know about, and is very concerned about. Balancing that and her new changes are hard, and she simply feels as if she must tell him that she's a hybrid...
--

Name:Frank Anthony Iero
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality:crazy, hyper, spunky,energetic,all over the place.
History:As a child he suffered numerous bouts of bronchitis and ear infections which meant he spent a lot of his childhood in hospital and to this day he still suffers from Epstein Barr Virus which is usually to blame for his illnesses. He was born in Belleville, New Jersey, and went to Queen of Peace HS. Iero has many tattoos including logos for the bands Black Flag and The Misfits, symbols of his love for his home state, New Jersey, a matching 'revenge' tattoo with James Dewees and others by acclaimed tattoo artist Kat Von D : a Frankenstein's monster and portraits of his grandmothers and grandfather, all of which were featured in Von D's book High Voltage Tattoo. Frank is a vegetarian, and has been sense childhood. He discovered that he was a Hybrid at age 15, when going on a nature hike though the woods one day.
Other:He has MANY Tatt's on his arms, he also has Halloween tattooed across his fingers. He also has a slight smoking problem. He's married to Eliana, with two children, Cherry and Lily.
Spoiler:

Name: Eliana Louise Whitacre
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Has a nice spunk, really kind, can be loud and obnoxious, very book and street smart, spontanious, but still very calm. Pretty much the opposite of Frank at times. She loves to "have fun" with Frank.
History: Grew up Belleville, New Jersey. As a child, she was constantly in the hospital, at Frank's side. She was always in the honor roll at school and, in high school, was valedictorian. She is currently taking part time classes at EIC to become a nurse. She currently lives in a condo which she lives in all by herself, her parents paying for it.
Other: She has one tattoo across her back reading, "Live. Love. Jersey.", because Frank pretty much made her get one. But, she loves it. She's also married to Frank, with two children, named Cherry and Lily.

1.INTRO/CHARACTERS
2.PLOT/RULES/UPDATES
3.BEGIN ROLEPLAYING.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

P . L . O . T

Eliana and Frank are married...with two two-year-old twin girls, Lily and Cherry. Frank, a pure-bred Midnight Wolf turned Eliana into his kind one night, when he transformed in front of her. Ever since, the curtains have been drawn and they never go outside when the moon is in sight. However, both being Midnight Wolves, they fear that Lily and Cherry might become like them, as well. They will do anything to keep that from happening.

R . U . L . E . S

1. Cursing is allowed. As is detailed sex n' whatnot[even though we black out most of the times. xD]
2. No guts n' gore. I mean, saying, "He had a huge gash in his forehead, from which a sticky red liquid gushed" is okay, but, y'know. That's about as high as you can go.
3. We're probably gonna break this rule again, but type more than, like, two sentence replies. I understand if you can't, though, considering how nitty gritty it sometimes gets.
4. HAVE FUN!

U . P . D . A . T . E . S

When we left off on TWIG, Frank had just been caught cheating on Eliana with Randy. Eliana stormed off, but Frank explained, and she forgave him. Right now? They're making out. . .

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

B . E . G . I . N . R . O . L . E . P . L . A . Y . I . N . G

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

(( Hey. Nice for changing the title, it is a little long but OH WELL!! Smile ))

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com/

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

[Should I shorten it? To just "I Used To Be Love Drunk, Now I'm Hungover"? Or is it OK?]

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

(( It's ok, and I don't care if it's long or short, but I would love to start RPing though Smile ))

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

[Ah, yes. RPing. <3 Would you like to start, my dear?]

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

9( No I would not can you...my dear?? ))

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

[Surely so. ^^]

Eliana looked in the full-length mirror on the side of the room. She saw herself, her small body, her prostetic leg, her tan skin, her beautiful face. And then her even more beautiful husband; Frank Anthony Iero. The curve of his gentle half-smile made her insides melt. His eyes were like gateways into his soul. His soft, supple lips were her escape into a faraway land, where there were only two beings; Eliana and Frank.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

(( AUH!!!))

Frank smiled, his beatiful half smile, and rapped one arm around Eli's shoulder, and smiled. His phone rang in his pocket, and he looked down, it was a text from his mother-in-law, wondering when Cherry and lIly were to be picked up, and who was him or Eli. He held out his phone for ELi to answer the text wondering why she would text him and not her own daughter.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

[x3]

Eliana took the phone into her hands and thought for a moment, reading it back over. She began to type, as if she were Frank. "Would it be OK if they stayed the night and I pick them up in the morning? Eli and I are...busy." Eliana smiled, then clicked the 'Send'. She got a text seconds later. "Sure, Frank. And by busy, do you mean you're hittin' her up in the sack?" Eliana laughed, and showed Frank the text.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank closed his eyes, and shook his head taking his phone back, and typing "That was your daughter who typed that not me, and sure, what ever you say Mrs. W...." Frank sighed, and stuffed hi phone back in his jeans pocket.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana wrapped her arms around Frank's waist. She smiled at him, looking into his eyes...until her phone began to ring. She picked it up and looked at the text her mom had sent. "Eliana--Be sure to get him good tonight. I'm expecting more grandchildren!" Eliana blushed, and stuffed her phone in her pocket, without replying. "Oh, Mom..." she muttered, laughing lightly.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

"Uh...Yeah....I really think we should let Lily and Cherry grow up, for at least a few more years, before we try and have another kid...." Frank let out a sigh, and wrapped his arms, and around her waist as well, and looked down into her eyes.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana nodded. "Yeah. . ." She looked into his eyes, smiling. "But that doesn't mean we can't. . .mess around. Does it, Frankie?" she asked with a short laugh.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

"No just very carfully..." Frank said with a short laugh at the end, and a very happy flirty smile. He stared into her eyes, and kissed her sweet lips lightly.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana grinned back at him. She kissed his lips in return. "Well, we've got the. . .things. And you know it." She hugged him tight, her head going against his chest.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

"Yep." Frank said with a smile, hugging her back. He un rapped his arms quickly, and grabbed his hoodie. "BRB" Frank said with a laugh at the end, and heading outside, to the front door, glad that he had his jeans, and hoodie on, no shirt though. He shrugged, and started to smoke a ciggerette, so he could clrea his mind.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana reached under her matress and pulled out a pack of cigarettes that she had been hiding from Frank. She took one out, and grabbed her lighter, then joined him outside. She placed it between her lips, and lit it. She took a long drag, blew out, then looked at Frank.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

Frank looked over at Eli, his eyes wide. He chocked lightly, and smushed the half done ciggerette, into the ground. "What?" Frank said shaking his head, maybe it was a dream. His sweet little Eli SMOKING?? It wasn't possible.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

[Lol, his "sweet little Eli"? Yeah. She's pressured him into sex several times. She's not all that "sweet" and "little". LOL]

Eliana looked at him, her brow furrowed. She took another drag, then blew out again. "What's wrong?" she asked, her brow rising. She looked out to the horizon, as the sun was beginning to lower. It was about three.

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

(( That's very true hahahaha XD ))

".......It's just that.......I wouldn't see you in a million years, smoking...I mean I do, smoke, but you?....not you......." Frank sighed, and leaned against the garage door, with a sigh.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

"I'm sorry." Eliana flicked the cigarette to the ground. "It's just...I dunno. It relieves me of my stress." She sighed. "I've been doing it for a month now..."

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE

My LeATHER PrEP RoMANCE
Training
Training

"How did I not know this??" Frank asked himself, kicking himself for it, in his head. he sighed, and slid down the garage door, so that he was sitting down, and set his ciggerette pack, and lighter next to him.

Kindro

Kindro
Admin
Admin

Eliana slid down beside him, landing on her butt, hard. She let out an "oomph!" but recovered quickly. "It's not your fault. I hid it from you." She chucked her pack of cigarettes, still half full, at the wall next to them. She cradled her face in her hands. "I'm sorry..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum