Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

26Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:09 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:
OneTreeHill! wrote:
WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Thanks." I smiled and put my seatbelt on.

Nathan nodded then started the orange dodge. ''Anything in particular you want to see?''He asked her hoping she wouldn't say the new movie that he was in.

(Nathan??)

I thought. "What about the new one with Sterling Cyrus in it?" I instantly regretted saying that.

C.j. instantly sighed but then nodded.''That sounds like a good choice.''He said with a smile.

27Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Actually..."I thought of an excuse. "My mom doesn't want me to see that." I bit my lip, trying to look embarassed.

28Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:15 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Actually..."I thought of an excuse. "My mom doesn't want me to see that." I bit my lip, trying to look embarassed.

''Why its scary but not that scary..We can see it she will never know.''He didn't want to show any sign og him being Sterling.

29Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I don't want to get in trouble."

30Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I don't want to get in trouble."

C.j. sighed again.''Fine.''

31Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I bit my lip. Did I dissapoint him? Did he want me to see his movie?

32Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I bit my lip. Did I dissapoint him? Did he want me to see his movie?

''So what else did you want to see?"

33Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I don't know. A scary movie?"

34Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:35 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I don't know. A scary movie?"

C.j. thought about the movie..''Uh I really want to see that new Sterling movie I haven't seen it yet.''But the truth was he had seen it like a 100 times already befroe it had even came out.

35Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I'm not sure..."

36Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:42 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I'm not sure..."

''You decide it is completely up to you which ever you pick I will be happy with.''

37Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I picked up a newspaper and looked at the movies. "What about 'Gore Monster 3'? Or....'Last House On The Left'?"

38Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I picked up a newspaper and looked at the movies. "What about 'Gore Monster 3'? Or....'Last House On The Left'?"

''Those are good I like those...''C.j. said with a smile.

39Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I smiled.

40Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I smiled.

C.j. got to the movie theater and hopped out of the truck.

41Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I clicked off my seatbelt and reached for the door handle.

42Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:57 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I clicked off my seatbelt and reached for the door handle.

C.j. ran over and opened it .He grabbed her in his arms then set her carefully on the ground the grabbed her hand.

43Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I smiled at him. "Thanks."

44Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:01 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I smiled at him. "Thanks."

He nodded and walked in to the theater...'This girl is so hot and nice.'He thought to himself before paying for there tickets.

45Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Let me pay." I said to him, feeling warm from his comment on me being 'hot and nice.'

46Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:04 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Let me pay." I said to him, feeling warm from his comment on me being 'hot and nice.'

''I got it.''He said with a slight smile.After all I am a millionar.He thought to himself.

47Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Name: Elizabeth Silverspot
Grade: 11
Secreat: Can shapeshift into anything
Description: back length brown hair with brown eyes and tanned skin, 6' 6"
Personality: To be played out
Other?: Nope

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

48Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 am

[Alright cool I need to make a guy in a sec.]

49Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

Name:Lucas Scott.

Grade:Junior
Secreat:His eyes change color depending on his mood. 'Red=love, Green=Angry, Blue=Sad, Brown=Happy , Suprised=black
decripton:Black hair dressed skaterish.
Personality:to be played out.

50Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

[Who starts? And wanna make a charrie on the healing cat?]

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum