Young Writers and RolePlayers
Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nyah! Welcome to YWRP! You better login or signup, or this pesky little window will follow you forever....as long as you're on this website, that is!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWRP is made for young writers and roleplayers basically.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

51Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:45 am

Liz wrote:[Who starts? And wanna make a charrie on the healing cat?]

[I don't like animal roleplays.]

[And can you please start?]

52Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

[sure]
Elizabeth walked down the hallways in the school, a little bounce in her step.

https://youngwritersandrpers.forumotion.net

53Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 am

Liz wrote:[sure]
Elizabeth walked down the hallways in the school, a little bounce in her step.

Luas walked down the halls his eyes where bright green...

54Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz unknowingly crashed into Lucas, sending her spinning on the ground.

55Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:51 am

Liz wrote:Liz unknowingly crashed into Lucas, sending her spinning on the ground.

Lucas looked down at the girl and continued walking he was amazingly angry.

56Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz looked at Lucas. "Hey, whats your problem?"

57Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 am

Liz wrote:Liz looked at Lucas. "Hey, whats your problem?"

Lucas looked back at the girl...''Whats my problem? You walked into me!''

58Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

"Well, excuse me, I'm not in a rage," Liz said. "Now, what's yer problem?"

59Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am

Liz wrote:"Well, excuse me, I'm not in a rage," Liz said. "Now, what's yer problem?"

''Why should I tell a complete stranger?!''

60Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

"I'm not a real stranger," Liz said, getting up. "You have a secret just like I do."

61Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Liz wrote:"I'm not a real stranger," Liz said, getting up. "You have a secret just like I do."

''How do yo uknow this crap how do you know I do?!''

62Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

"I can smell it, I know you're angry, and I know you have a secret. I'm a shapeshifter," Liz said, tapping her nose.

63Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Liz wrote:"I can smell it, I know you're angry, and I know you have a secret. I'm a shapeshifter," Liz said, tapping her nose.

''Whatever.''Lucas said before turning around.

64Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Liz

Liz
Literature FREAK
Literature FREAK

Liz rolled her eyes and morphed into cat form to follow him.

65Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Please let me pay. I have money to spare." I told him. He was a millionaire??

66Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:21 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Please let me pay. I have money to spare." I told him. He was a millionaire??

Making this movie he had got 2 millon dollars just from that and concerts albums he was rich. ''I have a lot more.''He said with a smirk hoping she wouldn't take that the wrong way.

Lucas walked down the hallway girls kept trying to flirt with him but he wasn't in the mood.

67Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

OneTreeHill! wrote:
WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Please let me pay. I have money to spare." I told him. He was a millionaire??

Making this movie he had got 2 millon dollars just from that and concerts albums he was rich. ''I have a lot more.''He said with a smirk hoping she wouldn't take that the wrong way.

Lucas walked down the hallway girls kept trying to flirt with him but he wasn't in the mood.

I was a bit offended, but hid it. "No, seriously. Let me pay."

68Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:30 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:
OneTreeHill! wrote:

I was a bit offended, but hid it. "No, seriously. Let me pay."

''Uh okay if you insist...''He said paying for there tickets then sliding it into her pocket. He gave a smirk then walked into the lobby.

69Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I grunted but went along with it anyways.

70Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I grunted but went along with it anyways.

C.j. handed the guy the ticket.''Want popcorn or anything?''He asked her.

71Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"I'll pay for it." I bought one large popcorn.
"With butter?" The clerk asked.
I looked at him.

72Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:51 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"I'll pay for it." I bought one large popcorn.
"With butter?" The clerk asked.
I looked at him.

''Up to you.''He said with a smirk.

73Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

"Butter, please." I handed him the money and took the bucket of popcorn.

74Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:55 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Butter, please." I handed him the money and took the bucket of popcorn.

C.j. walked into the movie theater with her and took a seat with her and smiled. ''So what is something I should know about you?"'He asked her waiting for the movie.

75Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonders That Cross Our Mind!Secreats. Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Twarry

Twarry
Admin
Admin

I bit my lip. She shouldn't tell him. Yet. "No, not really." I lied. I swallowed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum